Warner Bros. Studio Tour - The Making of Harry Potter from Central London
Cleaning and safety practices
- Behind-the-scenes look at the magic of the wizarding world
- Genuine sets & costumes from the famous Harry Potter films
- Intricate model of Hogwarts & props like Hagrid's motorbike
- Special effects secrets of items like the invisibility cloak
- Butterbeer & interactive exhibits for a hands-on experience
Harry Potter Warner Bros. Studio Tour
Includes return coach transport from Victoria Coach Station.
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Entry to the tour is complimentary for children 4 and younger, but transport charges apply for children ages 3–4 because they will be occupying a seat. Children 2 and younger are complimentary. Please note if the wrong ticket type is selected you will not be allowed to enter the Studio.
- Children 15 and younger must be accompanied by an adult while on or in the vicinity of the tour.
- A variety of special effects (including sudden loud effects and strobe lighting) may be used in certain areas within the tour.
- The whole experience takes approximately 7 hours, including transport time and a 4-hour tour of the studio.
- Check-in is 15 minutes prior to the booked tour start time.
- Tour departs at Victoria Coach Station, Gate 19 (8.15am departure) and Gate 0 (for All other departures).
- In accordance with EU regulations about consumer rights, activities services are not subject to the right of withdrawal. Supplier cancellation policy will apply.
What you can expect
The world of Harry Potter awaits. Explore the extravagant sets and props that helped bring the magic to life in the Warner Bros. films at the studio where Hogwarts and Diagon Alley were created for the big screen. Step into the Great Hall, practice your favourite spells, and learn special effects secrets as you plunge into the realm of witchcraft and wizardry.
Your adventure begins as you pass through the grand doors of the Great Hall. See actual costumes worn by the actors, and then imagine the Sorting Hat placing you in your prophesied house—Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, or Slytherin. Play out your favourite scenes in authentic sets, including the Gryffindor common room, Diagon Alley, and Dumbledore's office.
Uncover the secrets and techniques the talented special effects team used to create the enchantment of Harry's invisibility cloak and the Chamber of Secrets. Outdoors, admire the eccentricity of the truly unique Knight Bus, catch a ride on Hagrid's motorbike, or take a turn in the famous flying Ford Anglia before sampling a pint of Hogsmeade's most popular drink—butterbeer.
Back inside, discover the painstaking work that went into designing fabulous costumes and props, and learn about the art and technology behind weird and wonderful creatures like Dobby the house elf. An intricate model of Hogwarts lets you peer even further into the wizarding world of Harry, Ron, and Hermione.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Vehicles and venues kept vacant between travellers
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Temperature checks available
- Masks required
- Masks provided
- Hand sanitiser provided
- Individually wrapped food options available