"Nice hotel close to music festival we were attendi"
Overall we had a great experience although there were a few minor issues, i would like to mention
1. having to pay €12 a day for wifi in your room in this day and age is a little expensive if you ask me a hotel of its callibre should really include this for free (or at least in the room cost)
2. No tea/coffee facilities in room, ok was available via room service but after paying a tray charge this would have been over €5 for a cup of tea!
3. Mini bar prices were cheaper than the hotel bar, not a bad thing really, but you would normally expect this to be the opposite
4. Water from mini bar is generally free in many hotels in my experience, however not at this one.
5. Breakfast was great, however on day of checkout we were in a rush to get to the airport and grabbed only a bottle of water and a couple of cereal bars to keep us going....however when we tried to leave restaurant we were told we could not leave with them - after paying €12 each for breakfast (usually €24 i believe!) I think this was a bit unfair to be honest - especially when we saw others with breakfast items in the lobby (which I assume had been sneaked out of the restaurant).
Paul från Scotland
Detta hotell med spa ligger i Barcelona (Sant Marti), nära Barcelona International Convention Centre, Playa de la Mar Bella …Mer
The Hotel stay was very nice. I just wish they had a shuttle from the airport. We took the train from airport and still ending up getting a cab. The train station did not have a lift and when you have luggage it is not a great thing to lug luggage up stairs to cross over to the other tracks you need to get to the hotel.
Jussy2 från Cincinnati, Ohio USA
Detta hotell ligger i L'Hospitalet de Llobregat (Sants-Montjuic), nära Barcelonamässan, Museu Nacional d'Art de Catalunya och …Mer
Loved the location if this hotel. Just across the road from the metro also have regular sight seeing tour buses. Everything on your doorstep. Only thing I didn't like was the breakfast. €18 for continental. They wouldn't even cook you an egg for you. So avoid the breakfast really not worth it.
lorraine från R
Detta hotell ligger i Barcelona (Sants-Montjuic), nära El Parque de la España Industrial, Plaza de España och Casa Batllo. I …Mer
They don't have a concierge, but their excellent team of professional staff bent over backwards to introduce me to their city and make it easy for me to explore on my own. I ran out of Euro on a Sunday and needed to get to the cruise ship fast. They arranged a cab for me that took credit cards and I made it to the dock on time.
The room was beautiful and efficient, very modern and maybe small by US standards, but probably about the same as are most hotel rooms in Europe. The bed was comfortable and the bathroom was very sleek and modern. They have free internet in the lobby.
It a fair distance from Las Ramblas, but only a short walk to the hop-on/hop-off tourist bus which is an excellent way to get around to all the main attractions. The hotel was immaculate with plenty of dining in the area. I always felt safe.
Jodi från Austin, TX
Detta hotell ligger i Barcelona (Sarria-Sant Gervasi), nära Francesc Macia Plaza, Casa Batllo och Sagrada Familia. I närheten …Mer
Just had to come and see these fantastic windows for myself. This is a totally unique hotel with a vertical garden all the way up to the top floor. Our room was minimalist style, all white with a large mirrored wall separating the bathroom. Everything was spotless and it was very quiet, didn't hear anything at all from next door room. The hotel is about 15 minutes from the main part of town but this is easily reached by the Metro which is a couple of minutes walk from the hotel. We found the staff to be exceptionally helpful. The best part for me was the window in the room - I have stayed in hotels around the world and was blown away by the design. Would definitely stay in this hotel again next time we come to Barcelona - we had a great time and will be back.
Pattilabelle från Perth, Scotland
Detta hotell i lyxstil i affärskvarteren ligger nära Barcelonamässan, Camp Nou och Museu Nacional d'Art de Catalunya. I …Mer
An amazing hotel that is close to almost many of Barcelona attraction walking. A very friendly hotel staff who have a smile in their face all the time. Very clean room for the eight nights i spent with my wife and two years old kid.
Osamah från Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Detta hotell i lyxstil ligger i centrala Barcelona, på gångavstånd till Museu del Perfume och Casa Batllo. I närheten ligger …Mer